Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jack JayneJack Jayne shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Stephanie ClarkStephanie Clark shared a merged idea: vendor scoring out of the box  ·   · 

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • kfonskfons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would need to have ontime delivery metrics at minimum (ontime delivery. number late vs totoal number, etc.), costs of quality would be good, fill rate (partial vs full deliveries)

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not a NAV user (wish I was; our system is woeful), but I have a manual Excel-based scorecard. It has metrics (on time, fill accuracy, payment terms, quality, ease of resolution, minimums, lead time, etc.) and then weights each of those by a % to get to 100%. And for reach metric I use a 1-10 scale with a definition of what each scale value means. That is, for fill accuracy an 8 means "fills PO on target date 80-95% of the time." A 4 means "hits PO qty on target date 40-50% of the time." Each customer probably has different metrics and score meanings, but being able to record them helps otherwise subjective scores to remain more objective.

• Matt TraxingerAdminMatt Traxinger (Admin, I Love NAV) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you elaborate on what types of information you would like to be captured? While I am familiar with the concept I think anyone who was going to develop a solution for it, whether that be Microsoft of a 3rd party, would need significantly more information.

Feedback and Knowledge Base