My idea for NAV is ...

A library of Reports that any Partner or User can download and install.

Reports Library

100 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    datkinsdatkins shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jay MalikJay Malik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Centerline is shipping 75-plus new/replacement reports for base NAV using our Pivotier framework in November 2011. The reports will use RDL 2008 and 2010 visualizations, will be modeled after competitive content compared to other ERP products and will be the first time users will see sales reports which tie to G/L revenue accounts. Reports are going to be 10-50 times faster than base NAV and Excel-based report writers. Available in both Classic and RTC for versions 4-plus. Publish to PDF, SSRS, Excel and Word from inside NAV UX. With Pivotier Express Plus, you can get all your NAV customers modern and improved reports by December 2011.

• RonRon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree when I used to program COBOL I used existing reports make and changes most of the time to meet the companies needs.

• datkinsdatkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Claus, this was meant to be a general library of customized reports for anyone to pull from rather than starting from scratch. There are often some reports, for example, like a Bill of Lading, that are rewritten every time in every distribution install. The customer or partner could see what has been already created, find out what's close to what the customer needs and use that as a starting point.

Feedback and Knowledge Base